Energy related Research and Development
Renewable energy technologies are crucial to solve the current shortage of energy in Ethiopia considering the abundant resources and the government’s vision of green economy. The research and development will focus on:
- The development of all renewable energy technologies for on-grid and off-grid applications
- The development of energy storage technologies
- The development of waste to energy technologies
- The development of energy efficient appliances
- Big data solutions for energy
Considering the huge gap between demand and supply, the energy generated is being utilized in an efficient way in all sectors. With a detailed research and development of tools that support energy conservation, huge energy could be easily saved particularly in the current Ethiopian situation. Therefore, Muler’s Engineering PLC will focus its research in solving the chronic problem of energy losses in all sectors in general and in the industries in particular. This will include the development of heat and waste recovery systems in industries and other sectors.
Without the right policies and strategies, it is unthinkable to develop the right renewable energy technologies. Muler’s Engineering Technology will therefore focus to support the government in developing the right policies that can facilities the development and deployment of renewable energy technologies.
Muler’s Engineering PLC will not restrict itself to the above listed research areas but will align itself to any dynamic changes and requirements of Ethiopia’s energy demand and will endeavor to work and solve energy problems in every aspect by conducting detailed research and developing evidence based solutions.
Research and Development on other engineering and technologies
- Optimization of business processes using hardware and software technologies
- Optimization of industrial processes using hardware and software technologies
- Developing hardware and software technologies to modernize Agriculture
- Developing hardware and software technologies to modernize the construction industry
- Developing hardware and software technologies to modernize manufacturing industry
- Developing smart city using different suitable technologies
- Development of innovative hardware and software technologies to solve the society’s problems